Sunday, February 22, 2009

BUSY NIGHT...

I drove to Napa for a girls night out...
Linda and I went to eat at Marie Callender's, it was the closest resturant to the Stake Center. I was going to go to Stake Conference with her then on to our BINGO night. Her new Stake Pres. is an old childhood friend. We grew up on the same street and went to school and church together. He is a year younger than me but our families new each other, in fact his little sister married my sister's husband's brother, hahaha, small world.

It was fun to talk to him.
I haven't seen him in years.
This is how I remember him, the one on the right.
On to BINGO...it was actually Matt and Susan's anniversary so Matt stayed to play.
It was a fun night but of course we did not win. ;(
Linda and Breanne
All the girls, and just to let you know...great minds think alike
we are all wearing black.
I promise we did not plan this.
It was a fun night...NEXT TIME WE WILL WIN!!!

2 comments:

Lehigrams said...

My guess is it was a JUDD! Am I right?

PJ and Me said...

You are right...Darin. It was so fun to see him and talk to him. He was a great speaker.