Jen informed us that Jeremy was being deployed again. Boy they didn't waste anytime sending him out. I think he had a couple of days then off he went. Jen said they might be stopping at Travis AFB which is right in my back yard. I thought that was cool, maybe we would get to see Jeremy.
Jen called Friday morning to let us know Jeremy was in Vacaville, he was actually right down the street. We went and picked Jer up, took him to lunch then brought him back to the house. Matt and Jer played Rock Band until Jer had to go back and get ready to leave. I had to take Pete to work that day, then I was going to pick him up that night after I had my tour of the jail. Yeah!!! So, Matt and Jer hung out then Matt took Jer back to get his things, check out and to be ready to leave.
It was so nice seeing Jeremy, it was kinda weird though having him here and not having Jen and Layla. Hope you had a great time with the in-laws and brother-in-law. Be safe and hurry home.
Monday, February 16, 2009
We had a visitor....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment