...Its off to work I go.
I am a little behind on my blogging. I have been busy at work and feel like I have been at the gym every freaking day. I am also stressed, I have my kids coming for the holidays and I don't know how much time I am going to get to spend with them, and that breaks my heart. I'm not sure how everything flows at work so I am still learning, which I am sure I will be doing for a while, big store, lots of employees and I have no idea where everything goes. I am hot and sweaty and there are people working in sweat shirts, you have got to be kidding me!!!! I think we should be able to have water at the check stands and they should install fans, yes fans would be nice. Maybe just maybe I am one of the dwarfs below instead of one above.
3 comments:
Hi Robbin,
I'm glad to hear you got a good job. I've heard Costco treats their employees well....I would ask for fans, and a Camelpack to wear! At least it's probably really busy, and time must go by fast!!
I'm a little worries since I think I am all the dwarves rolled into one...and not the good dwarves..the evil ones!~
This is funny. I was never a sweatshirt wearer in any of my jobs. I never understood it. I'm hoping to see you there sometime!
Kelly, I think I have to agree with you...but it's not you, I am all the dwarfs rolled into one and yes I am talking about the evil ones.
I am just overwelmed with it all.
Hope to see you all there sometime, it might bring a smile to my face.
Post a Comment