Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanks, I needed that....

Remember, life is only understood backward, but has to be lived forward. Someday we will understand why certian things happened.
Aunt Claudia, thank you so much, I really needed that. I wish I could give you a big hug and cry on your shoulder.

I also found this on a blog and I really liked it:
"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out....." -- Gordon B. Hinkley

It is funny to me when you need it the most people aren't even aware how they can touch your life with something so simple and so needed. I know it is the Lord doing his miraculous work again. He touches my life everyday with not only BIG things but great simple things and I think sometimes I just forget to take a deep breath and appreciate the little miracles all around me.

I know things will look up and be better with whatever the Lord has planned for my life, I just wish He would hurry up, I feel like I am patient enough but apparently He doesn't think so.

0 comments: