Saturday, November 22, 2008

I've been tagged...

I Got Tagged by Trish. Love you girl!!!
8 favorite TV shows
1. Ghost Hunters
2. Survivor
3. Biggest Loser
4. American Idol
5. Prison Break
6. Army Wives
7. Gray's Anatomy
8. Anything Paranormal
8 favorite RESTAURANTS
1. Mimi's
2. Fudruckers
3. Claim Jumpers
4. Famous Dave's (favorite)
5. In n Out
6. BJ's
7. Murillos
8. Cattleman's
8 books you’d RECOMMEND
1. Twilight Series, of course. Wendi are you reading this?
2. The Host
3. Anything by Clair M Poulson
4. Anything by Betsy Brannon Green
5. Anything by Nicholas Sparks
6. Stolen Innocence
7. Escape
8. The Kite Runner
8 things that happened YESTERDAY
1. I had to work
2. Wendi surprised me with tickets to Twilight.
3. I caught a cold
4. I got the day off that I wanted
5. I forgot to do Friday Funnies on my blog
6. I ran into my old boss
7. I went to Pete's cardiac rehab appointment with him
8. I took a nap right before work
8 things to LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Thanksgiving and my kids all being here. Yeah!!!
2. Christmas
3. Trying to get hired at the jail in Napa or Solano County
4. Retirement
5. Moving to St George
6. Going on vacation
7. Buying a trailer
8. losing more weight
8 things on MY WISH LIST
1. Treadmill
2. New computer
3. scanner
4. painting my house
5. new hardwood floors
6. getting the garage organized
7. pilates chair
8. winning the million dollar lottery, hahaha
8 things I LOVE ABOUT FALL
1. the beautiful leaves
2. the smell
3. the holidays are close
4. the crisp weather, not too cold yet.
5. a good time for soup
6. hockey season
7. the colors
8. did I say the beautiful leaves
8 people I TAG
1. Jenna
2. Wendi
3. Aunt Claudia
4. Kayla
5. Zoey
6. Brittney
7. Lauren
8. Delaney

1 comments:

Trish said...

Love you, too, Robbin! You're a good sport. I read Jenna's, too. That girl cracks me up.