Thursday, November 6, 2008

Still Thankful...

I was lame last week, in the excitement of packing for our trip, I forgot about the new habit I was trying to form to be thankful every week for all my blessings. Not that I am not thankful because I am...so I am starting again this week.

I am Thankful for...

...for the rain, I really don't care for the rain but I have realized how much we need it. Wendi and I did have fun playing in it too even though we got soaked.

...for my husband, he works so hard and has been doing alot of overtime due to my unemployment. His hard work does not go unnoticed.

...for my health, I am healthy and stong and can work really hard...I just need a job! Trying to stay positive about getting that phone call for an interview and a new job.

...for my sisters, they have become my adoptive moms, since mom died it is nice to know I can call on them for my trials and triumphs, they are such a great example to me. Love you guys!!!

...for the talents God gave me, I have been able to make nice warm quilts for my family. I love to remodel and fix things around the house and looking forward to doing just that this month.

0 comments: