Thursday, November 20, 2008

So much for...

I am thankful for:
My husband: He is the most understanding and strong person I have ever known. I was able to vent, cry, be upset about a few things. Which is hard for him because he does not like to see me like that. But I asked him to just listen, let me get it out and cry, which he did...and he still loves me.

A job: It might not be what I was expecting, it is hard, challenging, draining and makes me emotional. But, I have a job right now and I still have other choices. I am upset about the way a few things have gone, but I am also trying to be positive and let the stress go.

Answered prayers: It is funny how you can break down in the shower, cry, pray so hard for something and when you open your email you find your prayer has been kinda answered.That Heavenly Father really does listen, but apparently He wants me to learn patience.

My kids: Wendi has been such a help since I started working, she has cleaned, made dinner and kept things in order. Thanks Wendi. Matt has been my sounding board and listened to me complain and he hugs me and tells me it will all work out. Jen, she is a great mom and has given me the cutest little grand-daughter, she sends me pictures when I most need them and that just brightens my day.

Health: I am so grateful for good health for my family, we have been so blessed and I am so thankful for those blessings to keep people around for a while longer.

My mom: I know that if she could she would put her arms around me and tell me to not worry, even though she was Queen of Worry. I know she is with me and loves me and is trying to help. I love you mom and miss you terribly. Keep pulling for me, I need the miracles.

2 comments:

Lehigrams said...

Robbin, what is going on. That is not like you. Do I have to come and give you a jack up? No, really, what can I do to help? I hate to see you upset. Remember, life is only understood backward, but has to be lived forward. Some day you will understand why things are happening, just keep putting one foot in front of the other.
And REMEMBER you are LOVED!!!!!

PJ and Me said...

Thanks, I really needed to hear that. I really like that. Life just sucks sometimes. I can't seem to make my lemonade, or get the pits out of my cherries.