Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Our Adventure...

Wendi and I leaving home and heading for Los Angeles. Yeah!!!
This is Universal Studios, my how it has changed in 20 years.
King Kong
Hard Rock Cafe
We are here to see the Days of our Lives stars.
I used to watch Days about 7 years ago
Sami and Anna, don't know who the guy is. Wendi would know, hahaha
Kayla and Patch
Kevin Dobso, I remember him from Knots Landing
Tony
Stefano
Anna
Wendi, waiting in line...
Not sure who these guys are...ask Wendi...hahaha
Wendi and Caroline Brady
Wendi and I...She would stand in line and I would go to all the stations and get pictures of the stars. I had to hide from the securtiy guards though. hehehe
Lucas
John Black
Marlena
Did I mention Wendi had to stand in line?
EJ, Nicole and Victor
Chloe, no one should be this beautiful
If you would like to see the rest of the pictures you can go to Wendi's blog.

0 comments: