Wednesday, November 26, 2008

TESTS...

...I hate them, and I had to see one of these this morning.
I am really not a dumb person, but...I am just not a test taker. In fact I hear the work test and I kinda freak out a little and panic. I have taken 6 tests in the last year since being laid off work. I have passed all the tests, been on lists that you basically never get called from. I just took another test this morning for the Sheriff's Dept. There were alot of people there so I tried to have a positive attitude and just concentrate. It was a timed test, with which are the same?, some memory, math, chart and report reading and your basics on how to be professional. When I had about 7 questions left I started coughing like crazy, my eyes started watering and I just want to get the heck out of there. I had my cough drops, tried to stay calm and finished. So...I just hope I did good and passed the test. I hope I get called for an interview. So anyone out there who feels like giving some prayers away I could sure use them about now.

0 comments: