Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My girls...

I just want to send out a big shout to my girls...Jenna and Wendi.
I am so proud to be your mom.
I am so proud of each of you for who you are.
I could not have asked for any better daughters than the both of you!
I love you both and I am looking forward to making great new memories with both of you.

5 comments:

Wendi's Secrets To Life said...

yea but I'm the best daughter and the angel child remember that sister!!!!

Jenna said...

I'm the best daughter!! I gave you Layla =)

Lehigrams said...

Stop your fightin!

PJ and Me said...

That sounds like something my mom would have said, hahaha

KAPELE KREW said...

I love this picture.... it takes me back. I think I might remember that doll Wendi is holding. I miss them as little girls, but I do still love them as adults.