Thursday, November 13, 2008

This week went by fast...

I am thankful for:
Friends, Linda and her husband left for Nebraska to pick up their son from his mission. They took some stuff out to Jen and Jer. It has all been delivered and they get to see their son tonight. Yeah!! Also Cheri and I decided we are going to see "Twilight" when it comes out, Yeah!!!

Gas prices, Pete and I noticed this morning that the price of gas is down to $2.19. It is so nice to fill up Pete's commute car for half the price now.

Airplanes, What a great invention to bring families together especially for the Holidays. Jen and her family are coming for Thanksgiving. Yeah!!!

Home Depot, I love that store, it inspires me but on the other hand it makes me spend money so I am sure Pete is not so thankful for it. (hehehehe) It does however offer alot of great ways to improve little things around the house. I could never work there, I would be spending all my money on stuff.

Answered prayers, I know sometimes I think the Lord is not with me, but when I stop and think about all the little miracles in my life, I know the Lord really does answer prayers, sometimes not the way I always want but later I can see why it was answered the way it was. I am so blessed.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Gas here is $1.93!!!!!!!!

Robbin's Diet Blog said...

wow, that is awesome for you guys. I can't believe how much it has come down.

KAPELE KREW said...

I like this tankful ides...I might have to copy it.