Saturday, November 8, 2008

I love APRONS...

...not only because they help me save my clothes from being ruined when I cook but when I wear them it reminds me of my grandma Fausett. She always wore an apron, all day, every day. She was such a positive person and was always happy and whistled a catchy little tune or played the harmonica which she always had in her apron pocket. This is one of her aprons I received after she passed away.

I might have to hit the fabric store and check out some patterns. Yes this is one of my fetishes, I collect aprons and add to the ones I already have...in part because my sister Deb is a great seamstress and has made me a few. Thanks Deb.

Here are some aprons that I think are pretty cool...












4 comments:

the mrazek family said...

I always forget about aprons. And my clothes are always a mess after cooking/baking. Not a bad idea to wear one all day too. It would make a good shield for baby snot!

PJ and Me said...

LOL...thanks for a good laugh Juli. I did ruin alot of clothes before I started wearing aprons. As far as it being a shield for baby stuff great idea. ahahahaha

Lehigrams said...

I love aprons too. I make them for Mothers Day a year ago for all my girls. It was so fun.

Lehigrams said...

I have got to quit typing so fast on blogs. I spell too many words wrong. Please forgive me. I don't make aprons for Mothers day, I made them for 1 mothers day. OH WELL!