Friday, November 14, 2008

It is official...


I am officially employed at Costco, although only for seasonal right now. I went for my orientation today. I filled out paperwork, watched 5 videos (yea that was fun), took a tour, etc. I start work tomorrow. Wow, that sounds weird. It will be nice to be busy again.

I am excited but a little sad because Jen, Jer and Layla are coming for Thanksgiving and I am sure I will have to work some while they are here. But I really needed to start working. We will just make the best of the time we have together.

5 comments:

Kayla said...

Robbin!! CONGRATS! I seriously am very excited for you!! I am sure it's been nice to have a break from working, but at the same time it's always nice to be busy and work! good luck with all your training and good luck on your first day!!

KAPELE KREW said...

I AM SO JEALOUS! This is great news. I love Costco. I bet they will hire you on after the holidays. I heard that's how you get in. So what will you be doing there?

PJ and Me said...

I will be working the front end helping the cashiers and maybe getting carts from the parking lot. I look at it as I am getting paid to work out. ahhaha. I am just glad to be working again, hope you are right and they keep me one.

Jenna said...

Yay! Go mom!

Unknown said...

YEA