On October 31st I had been laid off for a year. I had an interview today, I was really nervous and wonder why they ask so many questions that you are not prepared for, or in my case I forget what happened in situations once they are over. So to recall them to share experiences and to sell yourself is not something I am really comfortable doing. I ended up having 2 interviews and a drug test, now I am waiting for the background to see if I will get the job. Which by the way is only for Holiday help, but who is complaining. Not me. So...If I get the job I will be working at Costco, which I am so excited about because I like staying busy. So I am keeping my fingers crossed.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Job Interview
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh good robbin!! I love costco :) I will keep my fingers crossed for you!!!
Great Goin Robbin, I hear they pay really good! Let's pray they come through.
Post a Comment