Thursday, December 11, 2008

Aunt Claudia...

I know how much you were cherished by your older sister, my mom.
Mom taught us kids that family was everything and to always stay close.
To not let little things come between us.
That we would always have family no matter what.
I would just like to "thank you" for all your love and support.
You have become like a second mom to us.
I am sure it is hard on you not having your parents and sister around, but know we are here for you just like you are here for us.
Thank you for all you do and for listening and for just being there.
We love you!!!

2 comments:

Lehigrams said...

Thanks Bird,
You know that you kids are just like my little brother and Sister's. Seeing that your Mom was 8 years older than me. I guess we have just been so close all our lives, that we just have to keep being there for each other.
I love you all and do worry about you. Keep hanging in there Sweeti. Everything will work out!
Thanks for picking a skinny picture!

PJ and Me said...

You are welcome, you really do mean alot to us. Oh, and for some reason I knew you would say that about the skinny picture, hahahahahah