Do you ever stop to think how many germs are on a shopping cart?
Do you ever stop to listen how many people sneeze and cough around you?
Well I do. I see it everyday.
YUCK!!!!!
I wash my hands everytime I go on break or lunch,
I now carry hand sanitizer in my purse,
and I still don't feel like I can get clean.
Oh, and another question:
Where the hell does all that snot come from?
Sometimes I feel like it is my brain melting because when I am sick I am not all there.
(Pete would say I am never there anyway, yeah, total airhead)
I have no energy and I just want to sleep.
I can't wait for Christmas, I am going to sleep all day.

1 comments:
I'll bet you don't sleep all day, if your baby is there. HA ha
Get better!
Post a Comment