As anyone who knows Wendi very well, they should know she has never liked people who are dressed up in costume. She never has and never will. I had her drive me to Napa last night so I could surprise Pete when he got off work and drive home with him since we were both off today.
As we passed Chuck E Cheese on our way to Napa this was our conversation:
Wendi: Mom, you guys will have to take Layla to Chuck E Cheese someday.
Mom: Aren't you going with us?
Wendi: Hell no, you go in there with a kid and you are a mouse magnet. You guys can take her, I am not going in there. No way do I want that mouse around me.
I guess Layla will have to go to Chuck E Cheese with grandma and grandpa and without her best friend.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Good Laugh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment