Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas....

Pete and Wendi went to Sacramento Christmas eve day and took Pete's mom out to lunch. Matt and I had to work. After we got off work we all went to dinner, came home opened a couple of presents which was new jammies and a new ornament. Then we grabbed our blankets, headed for the truck and went driving around looking at Christmas lights.Christmas day was awesome, we slept in. When everyone was awake we opened presents. We all got dressed and headed out to Starbucks, had a warm drink and a pastry. Got a few groceries and headed home to start dinner. We had ham, which was part of the half pig Pete won from the NPOA this summer, we had scalloped potatoes and all the trimmings. The best chocolate pie from Costco, Yummy!!

Wendi in her room putting all her Christmas presents away. Matt wrestling with his wrestling dummy.
Pete and I by the Christmas tree.
Matt and Wendi
Wendi and I
Matt and I
Our munchies and Matt's crackers
Eating dinner.
We missed Jeremy, Jenna and Layla. Jeremy was deployed so Jen and Layla went to Jeremy's parents for dinner.

Let us always remember the Reason for the Season

1 comments:

Lehigrams said...

Looks like you had a nice Christmas, I know you would have liked to have Layla and family there, I thought they were coming?
Oh Well, life goes on. Have you heard anything about the other job?