I swore I was going to write a story about this suitcase before I forgot all about it's travels. Well I am almost to the point of forgetting so I thought I better write it down now.
I bought this suitcase at Walmart a few years ago for Matt when he flew down to my sister Debby's house in Orange County, then went with them to Utah back to Orange County, then to the River which is on the California/Arizona boarder, after that he flew back home. Matt has also used it a few time when we went to Utah and took it when he flew to Jen's this summer.
Jen has used it as well, she used it when she was home for Christmas and had to fly back to Mississippi so she could get all her Christmas presents home. She took it on to Nebraska where I brought it home because Pete and I bought too much stuff at Gordmans. I then too it back to Nebraska with more of Jen's stuff. Somehow it ended back at my house and Jen and Jer took it back with them after Thanksgiving with all the goodies we bought for Layla and with some of Jen's stuff, she went through her closet and took a bunch of books and got rid of a bunch of stuff. Thanks Jen.
Saturday, December 6, 2008
The story of the traveling suitcase....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment