Thursday, December 11, 2008

So much to be thankful for...

The weeks just keep going by faster and faster, but everytime Thursday rolls around it gives me a chance to show how thankful I am.
I am thankful for:

Answered prayers and small miracles: I know the Lord is there and touches my life everyday. He truely answers prayers everyday, I just need to remember to look for them. When I do find them it is so simple and I know He is there. I am truely blessed in many ways.

Sight: I am so blessed to see all the beauty of this world. To see my husband's face everyday, to see my children and what wonderful people they have become. To see Layla and watch her grow and learn. I also love to see the leaves change, they are so beautiful. Campfires, mountains and the beach.

Smell: The wonderful smells of the holidays, the smell of baking and fresh laundry and the smell of my husband when we are cuddling on the couch. The smell of cotton candy and a roast in the oven.

Touch: To be able to hug my husband and kids. To touch fabric and think of the many things I can make. And to hold my little grand-daughter and see how she touches things and learns everyday.

Hear: To hear my husbands voice, he is so positive and loves me and supports me. To hear my kids voices everyday. To hear Layla hollar through the phone. To hear the birds chirp outside and water running down a creek or in a waterfall. To listen to my favorite music.

Taste: To be able to taste all the good and healthy foods and also enjoy in small quantities some goodies that are good to taste but bad for your body. To drink milk and the taste of water when you are really thirsty. But best of all, sugar free popcicles, and once in while a little piece of chocolate, yummy!!!

0 comments: