As I was going through some blogs that I love to read and found this recipe.
I want to say my Aunts Fern, June and Marie used to make this.
I remember it being so yummy.
So here is the recipe I borrowed off someone's blog. I hope she doesn't mind.
We will be making this at our house for New Year's Eve.
CARMEL CORN PUFFS
1 lrg bag of corn puffs (I love these white cheddar from Costco!) or 2 smaller bags
2 sticks of butter
2 C. brown sugar
1/2 c. Karo light
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. baking soda
Boil for 5 minutes: butter, brown sugar and Karo. Stir in vanilla and bakings soda. (This will bubble up.) Pour over corn puffs and stir until well coated. Add nuts if you wish.
Bake at 250 degrees for 1 hour if you want it crunchy, but I ONLY bake it for about 8 - 10 minutes because I like it more like carmel corn!
Enjoy!
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Lost recipe....found!!!
Posted by PJ and Me at 6:18 PM
Labels: carmel puffs, recipe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment