Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Loving Hockey...

Matt and I took Jen and her family to the airport. Pete had court. I met him half way and we went on to the Sharks game. We had a great time and visited with one of the guys Pete works with and his wife. The game was great, we played Toronto maple leaves and won 5-2. I am always up for a hockey game, it is fun, fast and exciting. Love the Sharks!!!!
Warming up...

Sharkie reving the fans up and getting them all excited.
The team coming out on the ice
The seats are awesome, you can actually see from pretty much any where in the arena.

2 comments:

KAPELE KREW said...

Sounds like a fun date!

Lehigrams said...

Pete, you are looking very slim. Way to go big guy! I know you are trying since your stint in the hospital, keep it up, it's working.