Saturday, December 20, 2008

Body Bag???

The doorbell rang the other day.
I went to the door and found this black body bag laying on the sidewalk.
Thank goodness I remembered we ordered a 120 body punching/wrestling bag for Matt for Christmas.
For a second there I really thought it was a body.
I had Matt help me bring it in the house and wondered what the neighbors thought.
Then I started laughing, wondering what the delivery man thought.
I actually wonder if they x-rayed it to see what it really was.
So Matt and I had a good laugh.
Here it lays until Christmas.
Oh, then of course some old friends from church dropped by to visit and bring goodies...
here lays the body bag.
This is another body that seems to be laying around.
Hahahaha
I came into the family room and here was Matt.
He was cold, tired and sound asleep.

0 comments: