...phone call the other day. I tested for the Napa County Jail and the Solano County Jail. I am still waiting for my test results from Solano County, I passed the first test but they abolished the list and started over so I am still waiting...I did get a phone call from Napa County and I have to go in for what they call the B-pad. I guess what it is, is a video of different senerios and situations you might be in, then you have to say and act them out on how you would solve the situation.
I am really nervous, I have never done anything like this before. I am trying to come up with different senerios of what could happen in a jail and how I would deal with them. I have also been watching alot of American Jail on TV. So, anyone out there reading this, please keep me in your prayers that I can pass this test. I don't know if Costco is going to keep me past the holidays and I really need a job. Thanks for all your support, prayers and love.
Saturday, December 6, 2008
I gotta a...
Posted by PJ and Me at 9:55 PM
Labels: jail, jobs, phone call
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment