Thursday, December 4, 2008

Still Thankful...

Thursday is upon me again and it gives me the chance to show how thankful I am.
I am thankful for:

Little miracles, I see them everyday and know the Lord is truely blessing me. I start to feel bummed and something will happen where I know the Lord is answering my prayers. I hope I can live up to my end, I know I can with His help.

Family, I am so thankful for family, they are my backbone and strength. I am so blessed with a wonderful family that I know I can count on for anything.

Jobs, sometimes they are not exactly what you expected, but I am so thankful for the opportunity to work. I am still trying to get organized and used to the whole thing but I am sure it will all work out. Praying the economy starts getting better and more people can get jobs after being laid off.

Friends, I know I can call them at a moments notice and they are there for me. Thanks to all of you!!

0 comments: