I have been working alot of hours and feel like I have neglected some things.
My family has been so supportive.
I am so greatful for that.
I have to get my stuff done for visiting teaching.
I have some stuff I want to do in the house.
I did get the Christmas taken down except for the outside lights,
I did get the Christmas taken down except for the outside lights,
I love it when the Christmas is down and the house is all clean for the new year.
What I am wondering is if Costco is going to keep any of the seasonal people...
all of us seasonal people are wondering that.
Or if they are not going to keep us, when they are going to let us go.
My curiosity is getting the best of me, we all just want to know.
Hopefully we will hear something soon.

0 comments:
Post a Comment