Here I am trying to accept my trials and wishing the Lord would take them away. I came across this picture and found this example of strength. My mom never complained, she just dealt with whatever the Lord gave her with a smile on her face knowing this was her trial and the Lord would help her though it. She went through so much and finally got her leg, learned to walk on it and was making plans with dad to do some things together...Then the Lord took her home.
I miss you mom and I am so thankful for your example. I wish you were here to give me a pep talk and give me a big hug. Don't give up on me. You are my angel, my strength and example in all things.
I know you know what I am going through and I know you are right here with me, I just miss your voice and your touch and seeing you smile and hearing you laugh. I miss you so much!!!!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Strength...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I miss her laugh too. She laughed from her toes, up! And she did have a calming effect and always looked at things on the positive side. Look at the glass half full Robbin, and not half empty! That is what she would tell you. And have Faith!
I am trying to. She did laugh from her toes and loved life didn't she.
Ohhh.. I miss grandma so much! She always knew exactly what to say to make ANYONE feel better. She is definately one of my heroes, and I can't wait till I see her again. I wish she could have met Tyler, she is a wonderful person!
Be strong Robbin! I know it's easier said than done!!
I wiah she could have met Tyler too. There have been a few additions since she left us. I wish she could have enjoyed Layla too. She was a wonderful person and you are right she always knew what to say. Thanks Kayla!!
Post a Comment