...you know what that means.
It is time to show how thankful I am.
I am thankful for:
Great Parents: They taught me the value of hard work by their example, they taught me to appreciate life and always loved me.
Rain: I am not one that loves the rain but I realize how very badly we need it. So bring it on.
Kids: My kids have been so awesome since I started working. They have really helped around the house and have been very supportive of me working....all the time.
Health: I have seen so many people at work come through my line and see their health is not the best and to see people drive the little wheel chair cart around. When I see that I think of my mom and how she struggled and finally lost her leg. I am so thankful I have both my legs and can walk and run.
No carts: I am not scheduled to do carts this week or next week, yay!!!!!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
It's Thursday....
Posted by PJ and Me at 10:30 PM
Labels: Thankful Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment