Thursday, April 30, 2009

AGAIN WE ARE BACK TO THURSDAY...

I am thankful for:

Memories of Mom: I have so many great memories of my mom that help me get through each day. I am so lucky to have known her, been loved by her and to have seen her beautiful BIG eyes and to hear her laugh. She loved life and loved her family. I do miss talking to her and hearing her wisdom. I know she is still with us and watches over us. Love you mom and miss you like crazy!!!

Lemon tarts: Lemon tarts from Starbucks...YUMMY!!!! They are like little miniture lemon pies and they hit the spot. I try not to have them too much but they are addictive. Also See's has a really good lemon filled chocolate and a lime filled chocolate. Okay, I am done talking about goodies, but I am thankful for them.

Sunrises: I get to see the most beautiful sunrises everyday on my way home from work. Everyday is so different with the weather and the clouds. Pictures would not do it any justice. Then when I almost reach home the sun is just rising and it is bright orange. It it just amazing!!!

Massages: I am hooked plain and simple. In fact I could use another one real soon. It will be nice not to be so stressed at work. I love my job but I worry too much, thanks mom!!! hahaha

0 comments: