Thursday, April 23, 2009

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN

I am thankful for:

Gas prices: I know gas prices are not as low as they could be, but, they are not sky high like they used to be either. With two of us commuting it is nice not to be too expensive.

Quality time: Since I started back to work and work long hours, basically when I work, I work, sleep and commute. It is so nice to have quality time with my husband and kids. We were able to spend some great time together on my days off.

Under Armour: Most of Pete's golf shirts are made out of this, our under shirts we wear under our uniforms are made out of this and most of Pete's T shirts are made out of this. They wash up great, I can throw them in the washer and dryer and they come out great. It makes life so much easier. Matt wears them too. I also love the exercise clothes made out of the same fabric. But the best thing about it....I don't have to iron it!

Blessing: I know everyday I am surrounded by small miracles. I will never take anything for granted. I am truely blessed.

0 comments: