Thursday, April 2, 2009

ANOTHER WEEK...

I am thankful for:

Big and small blessings: I think everyday how truely blessed I am. I see tiny miracles happen around me all the time. I cannot take anything for granted. Every day is a blessing and another day we get to be together.

Memories: I have so many great memories of my childhood, my family, my friends and of raising my kids. My grandma Starich had Dementia and it was so sad to see her not remember things. It was just not like her and it was hard to see it happen to someone you love. I have an aunt that is also suffering with the same disease.

My Camera: I would be so sad without my camera. I love having pictures (old and new) around me. I love trying to get that one shot, the best one, the funny one, the serious one. I hope to one day take a class and learn even more about photography. Until then I will continue to have my camera and take the pictures that mean alot to me.

My Cell phone: It is nice to know I can get in touch with my family if I need to. Also I am just a phone call away for them. I like having a cell phone while I am traveling, it just gives me comfort to know I can call if I need to. OH, and Jen always sends me cute pictures of Layla on my phone, which makes my day.

C O Bigelow Lip shine: My lips are so dry and hurt so much this week.

1 comments:

Grandma Peg said...

I love your little thoughts for each day. Your blog is so fun to look at!!! Great job on the quilt and pillow cases! You are so talented!
Have a great weekend!!