I am not a morning person and would not get up to see a sunrise if I didn't have to.
I am blessed to be driving home at 6am and I get to see the most beautiful sunrise.
I drive down the little canyon from Napa to I-80.
I see the sun starting to come up.
I see the fog/moisture in the air.
I see the shadows in the trees and the hills.
It is so peaceful, calming and just plain beautiful.It makes me realize just how small I am and how big and majestic the world is.
It makes me see how God created such small and simple things...
but how much detail and beauty there is all around me.
I can see it from the freeway and there is this layer of fog rising from the lake.
I am so blessed to see and be touched by these beautiful visions and I soak it up everyday.

Sorry to use the word beautiful so much but it is and it warms my heart.
I am in AWE of it all.
* These are not the actual pictures from my drive home but very close.

0 comments:
Post a Comment