Jen called me yesterday while I was getting ready for work. She was in the hospital. She was having stomach pains so Jeremy finally took her to the hospital. They admitted her and ran some tests. They finally found that her appendix were inflamed and if they didn't get them out they might burst. So she went into surgery about 10pm my time. Jeremy's mom came and picked up Layla and kept her for the night. Jeremy was so good, he kept texting me to keep me updated. It was so hard to be so far away and not be there to help. I know whenever I was or am sick I always want my mom.
Jen came home this morning and is resting. Jeremy's mom brought Layla home shortly after they got home from the hospital. Jen text me, Layla hit her in the stomach, she just wanted her mommy.

0 comments:
Post a Comment