Wednesday, April 1, 2009

WEEKEND FUN....

My cousin Tricia's son, Jace, plays baseball for UVU and they were playing in Reno. Wendi, Pete and I drove up to watch him play. The drive up was nice, the mountains still had snow on them, what a beautiful view.
I didn't want to roll the window down because it was too cold so there are reflections from the window, but still a great view.

This is a view of Donner Lake, my mom's cousin Freddie Starich used to have a cabin here. What a beautiful place. I love it up here in the summer and the winter. Lake Tahoe is probably my favorite place though.
Wendi enjoying the view while listening to her ipod. You know the parentals are a little boring to visit with in the car.
Jace playing 3rd base.
Not sure Jace likes having me snapping all these pictures. Oh well, I am the camera girl. Sorry Jace if I embarassed you.
Our view. Reno has a great baseball field. The grass is fake, like the kind they use for football.
When the ball bounces on it, a little dirt flies up, looks like water.
We froze our butts off...the sun was out thank goodness. Then we had these girls setting behind us. They were really immature and some of the stuff they were talking about was way too much information. Wendi turned to me and said "and these girls are in college". Yeah I think they have slept their way through Reno's baseball team. We had a good laugh, but still unbelievable what they would talk about in public.
Jace getting a hit. Notice the ball in the frame right before he hits it. Yeah, too bad this photographer did not lower the camera to get a better shot.
Running from 1st to 2nd. (You can see the ball heading to second base)He got out. Dang!!!!
Going after a foul ball, he caught it. Way to go.
Always ready. Jace is a great ball player. We left at the top of the 7th. We were just too cold and UVU was losing.
We went shopping at Cabela's twice. Once on the way up and then on the way home. Yeah, one of our favorite stores.
And this is what happens when you don't wear sunscreen....you look like a racoon.

0 comments: