Wednesday, April 15, 2009

NEW JOB

I started my new job last week. I had a lot of training, videos, tours and tests. I was also certified in CPR AND FIRST AID with the Red Cross. Yeah!!!! Last week was busy and I learned a lot but felt like my brain was on overload. I never thought I would make it but I did.
I start tonight on the actual job and hands on training. I am a little nervous but so excited.
Once I get used to my schedule it will be easier for me to keep up on my blog.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

GOOD! cause I have definately missed you posting! It sounds like you are really getting the hang of things with your new job, I'm sure you are going to do great at it! keep us updated as to how it's going.

Lehigrams said...

I am sure you will do fine. It is always mind boggling the first week or so. Remember, this is what you wanted!