I am thankful for:
Blessings: I have been so blessed, Period!!!!! I have had to come out of my comfort zone and do things I NEVER thought I would be able to do. I have had to take so many tests this week and train in things I NEVER thought I would have to learn. My brain is exhausted. I don't know that without the blessings and my faith I would have survived. I know my Heavenly Father is with me and my mom is my cheerleader. I continue to have faith that they will be with me through this whole process.
Layla: I am so blessed to be a grandma to the cutest little nugget. She has taught me new things by looking at life through her eyes. Happy Birthday baby girl.
Family: Thanks guys for supporting me and encouraging me. Thanks for all your help around the house. I don't know what I would do without you all.
Jamba Juice: I was not able to eat because of nerves, but Jamba Juice saved me.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
SO THANKFUL
Posted by PJ and Me at 7:38 PM
Labels: Thankful Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment