...to visit.
For Layla's birthday and for Easter.
Matt holding Layla while her mommy feeds her, yes she is messy.

While I was at work the kids decided to decorate my room with the famous dryer sheets.
(family joke)

Blowing bubbles for Layla, it is her 1st birthday

Aunt Wendi blowing bubbles.

The kids all went to the Giants game in San Francisco.
They had a good time even though it was raining

The girls at the game

Layla enjoying herself

Matt, Jeremy, Wendi, Layla and Jen

Home from the Girant game, we gave Layla her baby stroller and Abby Cadabby for her birthday

She had fun pushing her stroller

awe, she loves Abby Cadabby

I gave her a sucker and she wasn't going to let go of it

Aunt Wendi got Layla an ice cream cone clown from Baskin Robbins

Yummy

What a mess

Eating dinner

I think she is done. She starts spitting her food out and playing, hahaha

I put pigtails in her hair just like I used to do for her mommy when she was little

It makes her look so much older, but cute as ever

She really looks like her mommy right here.

Playing with toys while daddy puts together the new high chair I bought to make it eaiser to feed her

Yummy, eating in her new chair. At least she is strapped in and can't run

What a good little eater

Having a drink with Aunt Wendi

Pigtails and tutu's, what a cutie

Aunt Wendi and Layla

So tired, she fell asleep in Uncle Matt

Taking a snooze on grama, love the tutu

Playing with edible Easter grass, she had so much fun with it, we laughed so hard at her.




Easter Sunday and celebrating her birthday

She climbed up in her little chair

Birthday girl

She is getting so big

Birthday girl in another tutu

A birthday cake all to herself

wow, she had so much fun

feeding mommy

and daddy

having fun

what a mess

enjoying her birthday cake

tub time

playing in the princess castle grama bought for her

princess Layla

peek-a-boo

Heather and James came down for Easter dinner and to help celebrate Layla's birthday

We went out to feed the ducks and Layla found a puppy


hangin with granpa

wanting to get in the water

I took her shoes off

and dipped her toes

didn't like it so much

hangin with granma

walking back to the car

hangin with daddy

Jer, Layla and Jen

PJ and me

James, Heather and Layla

Not sure which bottle she wanted, she was starting to get a cold and just wanted to hold the both of them

hangin with gma and gpa

I was doing her hair again, she looked so cute


watching Elmo on Aunt Wendi's iphone

having a bath, making uncle Matt laugh
Then they went home.
We had a great time, but the time went too fast.
Miss you guys!!!
4 comments:
AH HA - Robbin you have finally gotten so busy that you can't find time to up-date your blog - does that sound like someone else you know? HAHAHA You are becoming your busy sister!!!!! haha
looks like you guys had tons of fun with layla, jen and jeremy! I'm sure you were so glad to have them come down!!
Looks like you had a ball. Glad Heather and James came to visit too. You look like your grandma Lue when you are holding the baby and looking at her. Just your face, reminds me of her. She spread her good looks all around didn't she.
yes Cindy, I have become one of the gogo sisters, hahahaha.
We did have so much fun with her and miss her like crazy now.
I am honored to think I look like Grandma Lue. thanks : )
Post a Comment