Thursday, April 16, 2009

WEEKS FLY BY...

I am thankful for:

My kids: It was so nice to have Jen and her family her for Easter and we got to celebrate little Layla's first birthday. It has been an eye opening experience to see the cycle of life and how it all comes together. Pete and I are so proud of our kids and know they will continue to grow, learn and become great people.

My job: I have wanted this job for so long and have worked my tail off to get it. I am still in the learning process, which I am sure I will be learning something new everyday. I am so proud of myself and what I have accomplished, I NEVER in a million years thought I would ever be where I am today.

Losing weight: I am so glad I was able to lose at over 30 pounds, I feel better, I am more active and it is so much eaiser to wear the uniform. I know that I was blessed with getting the job at Costco to get me in shape and prepare me for getting sick with all the germs and crap. ahahhahaa. I just have to keep motivated to exercise and eat healthy.

Jamba Juice: I love not eating something heavy and they have a great new oatmeal, Yummy!!!

0 comments: