Pete and I headed to San Francisco for the Giants game. We went early so we could eat at Nova, a little place with great food the guys at work told Pete about. It reminded us a little of Porter Rockwell's in Utah and Virginia City.
The food was awesome!!!
This place was across the street and we thought of our son-in-law, so I had to take a picture. We headed down to Pac Bell Park early for the game and to watch batting practice. It was so cold and the wind was blowing. I ended up having to buy another blanket. It felt like we were at Candelstick Park, which is always cold and where the Giants used to play. Now the 49ers just play there.
The flags were straight like this almost all night.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
GIANTS BASEBALL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment