Thursday, March 19, 2009

ANOTHER WEEK

I am thankful for:

Spring: The sun has been out, the blossoms are blooming and and the birds are singing. The little leaves are starting to come out on the trees. It is so nice to open the blinds and see the beautiful day. (Well I need to wash my windows and pull a few weeds).

Friends: I am so grateful for my friends, old and new. I have found many old friends on facebook and have been able to catch up with them which has been really fun. I have old friends that have moved away or we have been seperated through the years but we can pick up where we left off. I also have my friends from everyday that mean the world to me.

The Web: I am so thankful for the internet. I get to see my little grand-daughter everyday. I get to see her cute little faces she pulls, her personality and what she is up to. Thanks to Jen for taking the pictures and putting them on the internet for me. Also for all the cute little videos. It makes me think about when we moved away from my mom and dad, I would send pictures to them through snail mail. I know they were excited to get the pictures but having the internet makes it so much faster and easier.

Blessings: I am so blessed. I know that Heavenly Father touches my life every moment of everyday. I try to remember to "Take time for the quiet moments because God whispers and the world is loud".

0 comments: