Coming from a generation that did not grow up with computers, ipods, cell phones, etc.
I am so not wired for all the technology.
I like to buy the CD and hold it in my hand and see that I actually get something for my money.
I like having my file cabnet to hold all my files, then I can actually hold it in my hand.
It is somthing real and solid.
Computers, I can do the basics and I actually have some pictures, files and music on mine.
I do love keeping up with my blog, facebook and doing my Relief Society handouts on the computer.
Matty laughs at me because he gets the whole computer thing and builds his own computers but dosen't understand how I don't get it.
Pete bought me an Ipod for my birthday a couple of years ago, I had to have my kids show me (actually do it for me) how to load it up with my music from my CD's.
Well, today....Wendi finally hooked me up with an I-tunes account.
I actually bought music off the internet.
Go me!!!!
Never, never, never in a million years did I think I would do that.
But I decided that I am just going to buy the songs that I don't want to buy the whole album.
I will still be buying the albums that I really want.
Maybe someday I will finally get the whole technology thing.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
I FINALLY DID IT...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I got an Ipod for Christmas this year and I have a ipod store account also. If I can do it, so can you. I still struggle about how to get it from my list onto my ipod somedays. But I am learning.
You go girl!
Post a Comment