I am thankful for:
Lost Friends Found: I found a long lost friend, by finding her sister on my cousins blog, who then gave me her blog address...I have pictures coming up as soon as I learn how to work my new scanner. Anyway, so thankful for past friendships that continue on.
New jobs: I can look back now through all the waiting and be so thankful I start my new job on April 6th, especially with the economy being the way it is right now. I just got my uniforms, belt and sweater all bought and the patches put on. Now I have to get black socks and boots. Can't wait to get to work and start learning.
Being a grandma: I absolutley love my little grand-daughter. I am thankful that her mommy takes so many great pictures and videos so we can share in her days and see her learn and grow. I love being a grandma and spoiling her rotten. I am thankful she has gotten over being sick.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
THE WEEKS ARE FLYING BY...
Posted by PJ and Me at 10:24 PM
Labels: Thankful Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm excited that you will be working down the street from me. Yipee. maybe I'll actually get to see you now!
Post a Comment