Saturday, March 28, 2009

BIRD FOUND THE BRANCH...

Lost friend found....Peggy Branch Hyita.
Peggy and I have been friends since grade school. We lost touch because she moves around alot, and messed up my address book. Hahhahaha. Anyway I found her through a comment her sister left on my cousins (Shani) blog. I asked Shani if she knew Peggy and of course she did and gave me her blog address. Thanks Shani!!! I left a comment and we were able to email each other and we talked on the phone the other day for over 3 hours (that is what my cell phone said). It was so fun to talk to her and catch up with what we have both been up too. Thanks Peggy it was great talking to you and your family is awesome and we have damn good kids!!
My birthday slumber party in grade school.
I am getting a drink at the table and Peggy is the 2nd one from the left eating something.
Having a sleep over, this is my bedroom when it was down stairs.
I think we were in Jr High.
Youth conference at BYU
Peggy and Keith at one of our High School Dances.
My mom made dinner (steaks) for us before the dance.
I am on the floor in the background eating chocolate fondue.


Great memories of a great friend.

2 comments:

Grandma Peg said...

Bird, I can't beleive you found these pictures!! How funny! I almost wished you wouldn't have figured out how to work your new scanner!! I can't beleive we talked for so long the other day, it didn't seem that long! It was so fun catching up and laughing with you, you haven't changed a bit!! You have a beautiful family and your granddaughter is just as beautiful as well (glad she is feeling better, its sad when they get sick!). We'll keep in touch and thanks for the fun memories!! Take care and good luck with the new job, be sure to let me know how you like it!
~Branch

Shani said...

HaHaHaHa!!!!! I love the pictures, you guys must really be getting old ;) Glad I could help reconnect you two!