but I felt like I was looking for the car I wanted and not the car I needed.
This one will be great for commuting which is the reason I needed it.
Someday, I will get my Jeep.
Until then I am going to have the best time with my
CALIBER
and
MY NEW JOB!!!
I passed my psych, I know shocking, hahahaha.
Apparently I do not have to pass the physical?????
My start date is tenitively* scheduled for April 6th.
This is all the info I have for right now.
I will be hearing more as the date comes closer.
and
MY NEW JOB!!!
I passed my psych, I know shocking, hahahaha.
Apparently I do not have to pass the physical?????
My start date is tenitively* scheduled for April 6th.
This is all the info I have for right now.
I will be hearing more as the date comes closer.
3 comments:
Hey Robbin,
Congrats on the job, and the new car!! I liked the Caliber best myself, so good choice! BTW, Laurie is not my Aunt, hahaha, just a good family friend. We used to go camping with the whole "tree" of Branches when I was growing up~~they are the best bunch of people!!!
YAY ROBBIN!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you and your new job! I can tell how excited YOU are just by what you say! CONGRATS! and yay for a new car, it's classy I like it!
Awesomesauce!! Nice ride and congrats on the job!
Post a Comment