Thursday, March 12, 2009

EVERYTHING POMEGRANATE

If I had to guess what my favorite fruit would be, it would be
POMEGRANATE
I love the flavor, I love how it is different and also how it is really good for you.
A few of the things I have tried:
I love to make pomegranate jelly in the fall, it tastes sooooo good.
I love these items too
When you just need a little pick me up
Oh and this can get me in BIG trouble, thanks Mia.
Yummy, I love to have a glass of this in the evening,
it is actaully really healthy for you
Oh and the smell of this.
I always pick me up a couple when we go to Utah,
but they never last long because I burn them all the time.
I just found this at Kaiser the other day, love it!
A few of the things I have yet to try:
Jelly Belly Factory here I come.
I will also be looking for the other candy as well.

Never saw this in the store, but would love to try it.
Oh, these look so yummy.
I love suckers.
Jamba Juice has a great heart defender smoothie made with pomegranates,
the frozen yogurt place by the movie theater has great pomegranate frozen yogurt,
but they don't have it all the time.
Always looking for anything new "pomegranate flavor"

1 comments:

Shani said...

Pomegranate 7UP is really good, but they only put it out around the Holdays. Anyway, I figured the best way for me to share what I know of Peggy is to just direct you to her blog so you can catch up yourself.
www.grandmapegspage.blogspot.com
Have fun, she's a riot!!!