HECK...
was he thinking?
Yes, I watch "The Bachelor"
I know, but I love the drama and cat fights of all the girls in the house.
It is good entertainment.
I can't believe what he did to poor Melissa, and then Molly actually took him back.
Don't get it!!


4 comments:
I know, I was so mad! Still can't quite figure him out!!
HAHA! I faithfully watched this show every monday night! and yeah I can't believe what happened!!! if he was in love with Molly all along, he should have just picked her in the first place! He sure did create a lot of heart-ache! and he should know how to avoid that with all he has gone through! SO CRAZY.
PS. please bless you hated the part when Jason proposed to Melissa and she turned around and made an awful, excited, weird scream!? BLEH, it was hideous. i hated that part. it bothered me.
I was so mad that he did that to hear! However, I read on the internet today that Melissa has a new "boyfriend" named Ty...who knows? I still can't believe that Molly actually took him back! I think I would have told him where to go and how to get there! LOL
Post a Comment