We are still car shopping.
We had pretty much decided that we were going with the Dodge Caliber.
It's not too little of a car, but good on gas and a little sporty.
It does not set too close to the ground, which I like, I like to sit a little higher.
So this is the one we liked color and everything.
We were driving somewhere and saw someone driving one of these and thought we should check it out.
We went and test drove one and fell in love with it!!!
Yeah, I think this is the one we are going to get.
We love the color and everything.
It is good on gas, roomy and solid.
I love it!!!
Jeep~Compass Sport

But...only time will tell. We should know within a couple of weeks for sure.

2 comments:
Get the JEEP!!!! =)
ohhh! I like the jeep one best!
Post a Comment