Thursday, March 5, 2009

THE WEEKS FLY BY...

...AND IT IS THAT TIME AGAN.
I am thankful for:

Food, Fun and Friends: I am so thankful for old friends, new friends and fun times...and of course don't forget the food. Thanks guys, maybe if I rub shoulders with you I might be as lucky. LOL.

New Experiences: I had to take my psych this week. I was really nervous and had never been through anything like that. I found it to be very interesting and glad I did it. I found out some great things about myself and how blessed I am to have been raised by great parents.

Growth: I am thankful for I guess the growth and wisdom that comes with age. I have learned many things about myself. I have come to realize what is important, not to worry so much and to take time for the little things.

The Intetnet: I have found family and friends, new and old, it has been so much fun to catch up and remember the good times...to also make new memories and look forward to the future.

0 comments: