I ran into Kristen and her boys at Costco yesterday.
She was going out with Juli, Betty and Betty's mom to a movie that night and said we were welcome to come.
Wendi and I were already planning on going out to eat, Pete and Matt were working.
So we crashed their movie...
I had a fun time and laughed, cute movie.
Wendi did not like the movie.
I sure am!!!
What about you, Kristen, Juli and Betty?


4 comments:
Oh yea I can't wait till that movie comes out... I have my count down going. Yea right, if the movie never came out that would but fine with me!!!! And no one better be getting me this movie since it coems out the day before my birthday!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Robin you crack me up!!!!!
WAHOO!!! I can't wait. best day ever! too bad your family doesn't live closer to my family, then we could all go together and have a huge party! FUN.
no no no Kayla!!! You guys can go have a party I will stay home!!
Post a Comment