Wednesday, March 4, 2009

PRIMARY SONGS....

I went to stake conference a couple of weeks ago with my friend Linda.
One of the counselors spoke and he gave this little poem that I thought was so cute and so true.
I wanted to get a copy, I thought I could google it.
This was the best I could come up with.

ALL I NEED TO KNOW I LEARNED FROM PRIMARY SONGS

Love One Another, I Am a Child of God, Choose the Right Way, Listen to the Still Small Voice, Dare to Do Right, Kindness Begins with Me, Search Ponder and Pray, Give Oh Give, Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam, Follow the Prophet, Keep the Commandments, Pray in Faith, Jesus is Our Loving Friend, He Died that We Might Live Again, Jesus Has Risen, The Priesthood Is Restored, I'll Seek the Lord Early, Where Love is There God is Also, I Want to Live the Gospel, I Believe in Being Honest, I'm Glad for Many Things, I Want to Give the Lord My Tenth, The Lord Gave Me a Temple, Stand for the Right, I Will Be Valiant, Families Can Be Together Forever, When We're Helping We're Happy, Jesus Said Love Everyone.

0 comments: